My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
Creativity Unleashed Here!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Lots to Catch up With, But such a fun Month!

This has been a very FUN, Busy, and Interesting Week!  It went so fast, I can hardly believe I got it all in.  I worked several days--always fun this time of year--but "tis the season" of kids programs and Christmas parties!  Thursday night was Hannah's school program.  She plays the French Horn and it's always fun to see the improvement year to year!  Friday night, I had my boys, Nicholas and Aiden for a few hours while  Aly and Todd went to their Christmas Party and last night was the First of our Memory Bound Parties!  Never a dull moment at these parties! 

Now the theme of this years party was Duck Dynasty!  To set the record straight, I know NOTHING about Duck Dynasty!  I have tried to watch it twice---got thru 5 minutes each time, understood nothing in it, got bored and changed channels.  No, it will not become one of my favorites!  But we knew enough about it to know they have beards and wear camo--so we all added camo to our wardrobe and proceeded on to a very fun time!  Have you ever played "pass the plunger"  for the grand prize--a roll of toilet paper????  


This was the gathering--lots of pics being taken for the Scrapbooks (that's what SB people do you know)

There was a "Good Will" store to spend our "Bucks" we had been collecting all over the store all week.  Lots of SBing stuff as you would imagine, some candy, decks of Dynasty cards and other Dynasty "stuff".


I think I posted the single bird in a previous post, but these cuties were irresistible too!
 
And then there is my all time favorite Artist, Phyllis Harris and her Brandy and Emma Stamps!  Never , ever, get tired of doing these and this one is so adorable!
Another one of my favorite Artist is Angie Blom and this is her newest angel stamp.  She is perfect for any kind of card you can think of from "Thinking of You" to Birthday to Christmas.  Love coloring her in an assortment of "mystic" colors.



And as I mentioned, I had my boys, Nicholas and Aiden--well it only took them 5 minutes to head for my craft room




and start creating!  Nothing the grandkids love better than having "almost" free reign of an entire big scrap room (with supervision of course!).  Anyway, my bling drawer got hit hard as you can see.  On Aiden's you can't see all the "GLue" , but the pic  is 5/8ths glue, 1/8th paper,  and 1/4th Bling!  Took it hours to dry, LOL!
 
Back to Dakota and his antics--he's very curious and this is where I caught him the other day, on my craft counter looking the paper cutter over.
 
I think he wanted to cut some kittie paper, but luckily could not get the blade lifted up.  Some things, I told him are best left to mommie!   I doubt this is the first "adult" thing he will try on his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment