My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
Creativity Unleashed Here!

Monday, December 16, 2013

Tis the Season!

 Last week was a busy and exciting week, ending with another "favorite things" party for just us girls who work at Memory Bound!  In a favorite things party each person brings  one or more of their "favorite things"  within the set price range all in a pretty wrapping and one for each person participating.  We had 17 of us playing along, so we each went home with 16 "gifts!  We decided to do this instead of secret Santa this year! 
 


Hannah Grace finished up her Christmas orders this week and
is starting on her valentines things (to be shown later. 
Tags and bags were her special orders this week.  She is getting
pretty good with the copic markers!

And this is a table showing them all opened up!    Everything from food to soaps to CD's to Scrapbooking items and more!   These parties (remember our GNO group had one last Monday night) are the absolute greatest parties ever.  They are almost as much fun putting your gifts together as they are opening them all and getting to take them home!


 and I have been getting ready for 2014 classes!  Wow already!  I have several in January and February, including a Prima doll tag class where we will make these 4 tags and learn how to "dress" up our Prima dolls.  I will also have my Kids classes, my Expression 2 classes, and an organizational book class where we will make a little book to carry with us where we can put all the supplies we buy a lot of (like washi tape, dabbers, dies, etc.  Hopefully (if we keep them up), we won't end up with 3 of anything, like I have on many occasions.
 
And last of all, kitten update---First of all these pics are very deceiving. 
Just this morning I moved the few remaining ornaments from the very bottom of the tree to higher , safer ground!  This innocent looking little guy is certainly destined for Santa's "naughty" list if he doesn't quit using the ornaments as his toys!  He has a hundred "bells, mice, paper bags, etc." to play with!  And it isn't as is he doesn't know better--all I have to do is say his name and he takes off to the other side of the room like he wasn't doing a thing by the tree!  LOL 
At any rate, these pics were taken this week (can't believe I had my camera right beside me--doesn't usually happen!)  .  Dakota decided to snuggle up next to a sleeping Ella!  I was pretty nervous, but decided not to interfere .   I was worried Ella might be startled but he just walked over to her, gave her a kiss or two and settled in .  She barely opened her eyes to see who it was!  Sometimes he is such a little lover!
 
On this note, on to another busy week--no parties, but busy non the less.  I would wrap the few presents I have, but with a paper playing kitten and 2 snoopy dogs who would manage to open everything under the tree just to investigate the contents, if I wrap them, I don't dare put them under the tree!     
So here's hoping everyone out ther is having a great start to the week before Christmas!  Relax and have fun this Holiday Season!     Happy Crafting!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment