My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
Creativity Unleashed Here!

Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Beginning to look a lot like----HALLOWEEN!

 
Finally, my internet decided to upload some of my pictures at a little bit faster rate--(mind you, we were not winning any races here--but it at least attempted to get it done in a fair amount of time.
So tonight,  I am posting some of the projects I have completed this weekend--mostly Halloween projects, as you can see.
The above project was purely just for fun.  We have these very fun chipboard frames at the store, covered with patterns for Halloween and Christmas  (this one was the orange and black herringbone like design).  They are meant to be decorated and used as picture frames, but I chose just to play with mine, add lots of stuff to it and make it a decorations type thing.  I cut a cricut "haunted window frame and framed the actual picture opening, added bat paper behind the opening and a 3-D prima wire tree with pumpkins and bats.  Around the frame itself, I added  inked cards, cricut made flowers, glitter tapes, mesh ribbons, google eyes, a moon, and cricut cut witch and a few stickers here and there.
The collage above is like the one I made Kristi and had on a previous blog .  This one is mine.  The black paper is a metallic black and the orange is a glitter paper.  I framed it in a 12 x 12 black frame.
And the set of blocks above, I made today, fashioned after a set made by Maggie at the store.  (Thanks for the inspiration).  Actually, I made 2 sets today--this is for Kristi, --they are made out of 2 4 x 8 blocks of wood and a small 3 x 4 piece (thanks to my wonderful husband for cutting them for me!)   On my set, I put spiders, as Maggie did on her set.  They really are sitting straight--it was just the angle I was holding the camera that makes them look like they are leaning.
The last 2 projects I finished up were Paige's ISU magnetic board and pencil holder.  Made them just for fun the same way we made them for my Kidz class in Sept., but with ISU papers.  Thought they would be fun to hang in her study area of her apartment.
I also got  several layouts done at the crop on Friday, so I feel I have had a very productive weekend, all of it fun and yet it was very relaxing--and for all those that haven't heard--my kids were not able to skydive Saturday as scheduled due to high winds.  It will be rescheduled, just don't know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment