My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
Creativity Unleashed Here!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Scrapping with friends on a Sunday afternoon!

 
 
 
 
I spent today Scrapbooking at Memory Bound with a couple of Friends--one of my favorite ways to spend a Sunday Afternoon.  Now I say scrapbooking--but I didn't actually Scrapbook any pictures today.  I worked on some prep work for a Christmas Craft I hope to get done before Christmas. and I spent the rest of the day detailing some adorable little bears I made on the Cricut.  But first, here are a couple more of those "camera" cards I made.  They are on display at the store.  This one used the "Wordle" program to make the background.  It's a free program online where you can put in your own words, colors, fonts, etc. and scramble them to make cool word blocks..
I used wordle on the card above and printed it on glossy photo paper.  Really love all the color!  The one below was just a card I put together following a "page map" I found online.
But now on to my little guys.  This is the new Lite Cartridge, Teddy Bears on Parade.  Bears with around 60 different costumes for every occasion.  You can see, I had a hard time deciding which ones to do, so I did a whole bunch.  Spent all day today adding the details.  Still have a few more to add, but they are looking a lot better.
I will use these on a variety of cards and yes, many of them will be on action wobbles.
 
The little guy below shows some of the details.  Can't wait to use him on a Christmas Card.
and this is his buddy!
and last, I want to remind everyone to be sure and visit Memory Bound during the month of September to see our awesome mixed medium projects--including all the circle journals the the Girls Night Out group has just completed.  Wow!  You will be amazed at pages in these books!
 


 We are also having several Mixed media classes during the month and during my kids class in Oct., the kids get their chance to paint, ink, distress, emboss their own project.  More later.
Have a Great Labor Day Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment