My Scrapbook Room

My Scrapbook Room
Creativity Unleashed Here!

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Feel of Fall and a little Halloween

 
Yes, fall is definitely in the air---the cooler, crisper air--just has a certain smell about it.  The pumpkins are everywhere--tho they keep saying there is a shortage--seems I've noticed an awfully lot of them this year.  And since I've been trying to buy halloween since August, and finally have been seeing it in the stores--I'm really getting in the mood of the season.  Now if the leaves would turn into a beautiful picture of color--it would be perfect.
Last Saturday, when Callie Jane was visiting she got out some of my little wooden "ornaments" and
decorated my little white tree.  Might still add a little something to it --cobwebs or something--but it really put me into a full steam ahead mode into Halloween.
Then, this week, I made this 12 x 12 shadow box using a Cricut "words" cardtridge and adding a little bit of deco's in the form of ghosts to it.   This one's for my daughters new house, but think I will make me one also.    I got some new  Taylored expressions stamps at the store this week--Christmas ones--and can't wait to get my copics out and use them.  They are sooooo adorable!  Thanks Dawn and Kellie for always  getting us such cute inspiring Supplies to keep our Scrapbooking fresh and exciting!  Also will be taking a  Taylored expressions class in Oct.  Can't wait!     Today, I spent printing a huge bunch of pics for an all day to MN crop on Friday.   So many projects----so little time! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment